Thermal conductive rubber is silicone base material which was developed for the purpose of heat dissipation of devices which has complex interface.
- Excellent flexibility & softness
Heat dissipation can be very smooth by sticking to complex interfaces of devices firmly because of its excellent flexibility & softness
- High thermal conductivity
High thermal conductivity is achieved by dispersing a special additive.
- Great compressibility
Thermal resistance can be minimized because of its high compressibility.
- UL approved and passed Glow-Wire Ignitability Test (GWI)
- PV Inverter (Power conditioner)
- Heat sink for LED light
- Camera modules
- High density integrated circuit.