FOCUS/NEWS for DREYPLAS/DREYCHEM at Fakuma 2017
DREYPLAS/DREYCHEM this year is presenting the following focus and news during Fakuma :
- PTFE Mikropowder by KITAMURA
tribological additives with temperature resistance of > 400Grad C
- chopped carbon fiber by NPS Nippon Polymer Sangyo
chopped carbon fiber with polymer specific seizing to optimize compound properties
- injection and extrusion moldable UHMW-PE by Mitsui Chemicals
high cost saving potential compared to parts by conventional UHMW-PE
- chopped basalt fiber by INCOTELOGY
new class bridging glas and carbon fiber
- cleaning compounds „DREYCLEAN“ by DREYCHEM
new series of highly efficient and cost competitive, own formulations DREYCLEAN – also suitable for cleaning high temperature polymers
- disperging agents by ADMATECHS
high efficient nano silica even at 0,5% addition level
- fully tested and common in use : PEEK by ZY
very cost competitive alternative for standard PEEK materials and formulations.
Chinese product from German stock.
- halogene flame retardants – DBDPE, BPS and others by TIANYI
high end BPS, DBDPE and others – very cost competitive alternative. Chinese product from German stock – fully tested – high end alternative
- inorganic flame retardants & synergist
ATO Sb2O3 as powder and batch, Mg(OH)2 and others
For detailed discussions you can book collegues of the DREYPLAS-Group or experts by Kitamura, NPS, Mitsui Chemicals, Incotelogy and Admatechs on the booth. You find us at a new location in hall B1 – 1004.
Please reserve the meeting before and be invited for a small snack on our booth !
We look forward to meet you !