Same as previous year DREYPLAS is exhibiting also 2017 on the annual event of AMI World Compounding Conference in Cologne.
The conference will take place in the Maritim Hotel in Cologne from April 24th till 26th, 2017.
Primarty focus of the conference will be this year:
- the production of technical compounds based on engineering polymers
- thermoplastic elastomers
- performance polyolefines
DREYPLAS is offering a couple of raw materials for this focus:
- Kitamura PTFE Micropowders and NPS chopped carbon fibers are important raw materials in many high performance compounds
- our new line of purging compounds DREYCLEAN is highly reliable in cleaning screw, nozzle, cylinder and hotrunner – also for high heat compounds!
- Our ZY PEEK is increasingly used in compounding. Our standard polymers offer highest technical performance at competitive cost.
- Mitsui Chemicals UHMW-PE injection and extrusion grades capture more and more applications of traditional RAM-extruded UHMW-PE.
We look forward to see you on the event !